The ChromiumWebBrowser object is a .Net component. Below are the properties and methods most scripts are likely to use.
The Chromium Browser is available in ILLiad 9.0 and higher, Aeon v4.0 and higher, and Ares v4.7 and higher.
While this object can be accessed via the Chromium Browser control, it is recommended that this property be used with caution because it is a .Net object, not a wrapper. Incorrect usage could result in loss of performance or an inoperable addon.
- Address: Contains the URL of the web page currently displayed.
Aeon v5.1 Improvements
Several improvements have been added to the embedded Chromium browser used by addons to include the following:
- Storing any login sessions at the per-user level - If an addon requires the user to log in to a web page, that login will be stored (for that Aeon user only) in the local AppData cache, so the user will not have to log in each time they open a new transaction.
- Optional 'private mode' flag added to the CreateBrowser Command. This method now has the following parameters:
- Name - The name of the new browser. This value will be used as the text for the browser tab.
- Label - The text to use for the Browser control's label.
- PageName - The name to use for the page the browser's buttons will be placed on.
- BrowserType - If blank, the browser will be IE. If "Chromium", the browser will be Chromium.
- PrivateMode - If true, the browser cache will be deleted every time the browser is closed. If false, the browser will store the cache across sessions. Default value: false.
- Ability to delete cookies - If this is called, all cookies will be deleted.