The TextEdit control represents the standard text box, which allows users to enter text in a single line format.
- Editor: Provides read-only access to the underlying editor control this class manages.
- Enabled: A boolean value representing whether or not the control is enabled. Disable controls still display on the form, but do not react to any user actions.
- FieldName: A string representing the name of the field. This can be used for retrieving the control.
- Focused: A boolean value representing whether or not this field currently has input focus. Setting this value to true will focus the control.
- Label: A string representing the label that should be displayed beside the field on the form.
- LabelVisible: A boolean value representing whether or not the label should be displayed.
- MaxLength: An integer representing the maximum number of characters the field should allow users to input.
- ReadOnly: A boolean value representing whether or not the control can be edited.
- TypeName: A string representing the full name of the control type.
- Value: The current value of the editor.