|Author||Atlas Systems, Inc.|
|Description||This GOBI Addon does an ISBN or Title search for Loans. ISBN will be run if one is available. This addon was originally developed by the IDS Project.|
Addon settings are configured in the Manage Addons form.
|AutoSearch||True||Boolean||Determines whether or not the search should be done automatically when the request is opened.|
|Account||String||GOBI Account Number.|
Using this Addon
- To use the GOBI search Addon, click the GOBI tab on the Loan request form.
- If the addon has been set to search automatically, the form will open to a list of the search results from GOBI.
- Click on the item in Amazon you want to select to bring up that item page.
- If this is the item you want to use, you can import the price to your Request form by clicking the Import Price button on the Amazon ribbon. The Import Price button is greyed out until you are on the individual item form. It is enabled when you clickto an item form so it can find the price of the selected item.
- The Request form opens to the Details tab and the Amazon price is displayed in the Max Cost/Pieces field under Item Information.
- If the search is not set to start automatically, you will see a blank page instead of a list of Amazon Search results.
- Start the search by clicking the Search button on the ribbon.
- Use the Back, Forward, Stop and Refresh buttons in the ribbon to move between pages, refresh pages and stop loading a page.